Make a difference in the lives of adult seniors! Silver State Adult Day Care, provides person-centered, quality day care experiences for adults and seniors that needs an extension of their home with quality, safe and personalized care. We are located at: 2500 W. Washington Ave. Las Vegas, NV 89106
Silver State Adult Day Care has a current opening for:
1. Office Manager
The Day Care manager is responsible for the day-to-day operations and coordination of all care delivered to our clients. This includes the overall planning, development, organization and progressive direction of the operations.
The Manager serves as the catalyst to the achievement of continuous quality improvements in all areas of the Program and demonstrates leadership skills in, but not limited to, the following areas: recruitment, staff development, system analysis, participant centered services, management of staff, and partnering with service providers.
– Bachelors’ degree preferred but NOT required.
– Health care experience as a manager in a long term care facility, managed care, community based or outpatient health care setting (preferred but NOT required)
Silver State Adult Day Care is seeking to hire a cook for our facility.Responsibilites include preparing food, placing weekly food orders, following the menu and all nutritional guidelines. Maintaing a clean and organized kitchen. All applicants must be able to pass a criminal background check. The cook is also responsible for washing any dishes and taking out their own trash. Individuals with daycare experience are strongly encouraged to apply.
3. Marketer for Adult Day Care
Silver State Adult Day Care Center is seeking to fill a position for an experienced marketer to help bring in referrals, increase census and build network connections within the Las Vegas area.
Must be motivated, outgoing and knowledgeable about Home Care or Adult Day Care services. Having an existing relationship with social workers, physicians, nursing home, hospital discharge planners, and adult day care center coordinators is a BIG PLUS.
1. Must have years of sales or marketing experience.
2. Passionate about the elderly.
3. Ability to develop quick rapport and can easily adapt and build relationships.
4. Pro-active, strong analytical skills, confident
5. Multilingual a plus but not required!